Been a little too busy for full posts at the moment, so here’s a short one. Not exactly ‘scrutinizing’, but it’s my site so I decide. And it’s still Sunday. Take that!
Small things that are awesome and/or amusing.
- Before the plane took off and when it landed, they turned “California Girls -Katy Perry” on in the cabin. Funny, guys.
- I saw my first squirrel today. Didn’t take my camera out but I think most of you don’t need/want photographic evidence. They are bigger than I thought though. We even had a moment where we locked eyes and… yea it wasn’t a movie moment. It looked at me, I looked at it. Then it ran up the tree. Will be keeping a look out now, I didn’t expect it at all. OHAITHARMRSQUIRREL.
- Snow capped mountains look incredible! Having come from a place where this is NEVER seen, it’s constantly amusing/amazing me. Whee snow!
- Freeways on top of freeways on top of freeways on top of freeways. Why put them separately when they can pile on top of each other?
- This sale phenomena surrounding Thanksgiving. Perhaps I should have participated, but from what I’ve seen/heard… I definitely shouldn’t have. (see here for one hint, or ten rather.)
Yes, I drew you a squirrel
That’s it for now, will be back on board with more posts soon! And a real Scrutiny Sunday. Perhaps even a Talking Tuesday. If you’re lucky that is. Or unlucky, I can’t decide.